Horizons conditions and booking-terms
For SA residents: to 'J Dredge & M Bowmer' Nedbank account number: 1009781383
- A 50% down-payment is payable on confirmation of booking (a non-refundable payment equal to ½ the rental due).
- The balance is payable 14 days before arrival.
- A refundable deposit of R1000 / £100 for the key or breakage or loss is due 14 days before arrival and will be refunded after departure (minus any loss, breakage or extra cleaning).
- All accommodation is strictly payable in advance.
For European residents: to M Bowmer
Barclays Bank account number: 60016527 Sort Code: 20-23-97
More information/ Assistance:
ENGLAND Please call Jeremy or Mary Dredge +44 (0)7958 930666 or +27 (0)44 381 0035
- If you stay 2 weeks or more Horizons is serviced weekly. Linen and towels are then changed.
- Refuse and recycling (in black and green trash-bags) is to be placed outside for collection, on Mondays.
- Please leave Horizons in the same condition as you found it, failing which an extra cleaning-fee of R100 will be deducted from your breakage deposit.
- Pets are not allowed (for exception contact Mary).
- Please bring your own beach-towels, as our bath-towels are not meant to be taken out the house.
- Toilet rolls are supplied for your arrival, replacement thereafter is your responsibility.
- The house may be occupied from 2pm on arrival day to 11am on departure day.
- Only the fixed BBQ (braai) can be used. Not on the balau deck/patio.
- Kindly park only on the property, there is a private driveway provided.
- The Owners / rental-agents will not be held liable for equipment breakdown beyond their control.
- Owners / rental-agents will not be held liable for any loss or injury.
- Cancellation: Accommodation down-payments are not-refundable.
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BRENTON: For key-collection during office hours or contact during your stay:
Monzelle du Plessis Office: +27 (0)83 280 8331
Signed by The Client …………………. ……………… Date ……………………………….